Monday, October 26, 2009

A letter from Bethany!

Hello, I'm Bethany. I was born in Indiana and then my parents moved to Arizona to start a mission for the Native American people shortly after i turned one. I have four siblings, three sisters and one brother. We love to celebrate birthday, holidays, and enjy family time with each other. My faith in God and my family are very important to me, the bonds that form between us through our faith are very strong and hold tight during difficult times. My father passed away when i was eleven, the faith my family has in God and each other helped us through that tragic period in our lives. This sad time in my life brought me even closer to my savior Jesus Christ and knowing that he will never put anything before me that he can not help me through. I met my husband Chris through our church yourth group. We dated all thourhg high school and got married two years after I graduated. I played varsity soccer for three years and absolutley LOVED it! I also participated in student council, national honor society, and attended every home football game we had because my #50 was playing. Now I am a HUGE Indianapolis Colts fan! I am no expert on football mind you, but i did learn a lot from all of those games listening to my father-in-law shout at the refs (thanks dad) and love the fact that my husband and i can enjoy watching NFL football together. My other hobbies include: sewing, scrap booking (thanks Charli), reading, long bubble baths, crochetting, sport climbing and mountain biking (thanks to my husband). I worked for a nation wide title company and really enjoyed the comfort and ease I could bring to families making big financial decisions. I loved the work I did along with the women I worked with and made some really wonderful life long friends. I now do reception work for a glass company owned by an amazing couple. It is extremely interesting to learn about the glass business and all of its aspects, it really keeps you on your toes. My husband has the biggest heart in the world and always looks for ways to help others. Which is why there was no surprise when his heart lead him to the career choice of becoming a firefighter. Being a firefighters wife, I have a tremendous amount of respect for the men and women my husband works with on a daily bases. It is also a comforting fact that even though we are not related by blood, the firehouse is a big famliy and can count on one another for comfort, support, and even celebartion whenever it is needed. My heart can't even express the respect and gratitude I have for your courage and the love you have for your baby. Chris and I would love to be apart of your baby's life and start our family. We thank you from the bottom of our hears for taking the time to get to know us a little better. We can't wait to meet your and get to know you a little better as well.